VickyVictoriaPamplona

I used to enjoy #WoodyAllen's films
but 
you all know
...

spoiled art 

in this film #VickyCristinaBarcelona....
great actresses
great Bardem
great Guitar scene

my favourite lines?
from the 'crazy' poet
near Oviedo...
he write and hide It from the outside
liquid world , society, individuals...

some, are like this sensitive soul..

some are not liquid persons

that is the beautiful case
of my 28 years old friend, 
I met her , and her loyal Friends
when she was 18, 

I just watch, like plants slowly grow......

a Batch of perfect , my new friend said, souls 

14, 15, 21, all ages

Ada, an open ocean ship captain, of her soul too..

Marina, Eiande PhDs in Phylosophy omG!

Ohiane, Amets, Unai, skating, tattoos, free, Happy, 

Arianne, working

I served coffees , cakes , smoothies, frappucinos,

....

Vicky, #FCOM #UNAV then Psicology #UNED...
doble soul

she says is going to help us within Arima Clubs Parrishes Project .....
Who knows
nork DAKI.


Remember 
Mercaderes 13
Iruña 
world capital of free Women, yesterday, Today and of the Future ....
atzo, gaur, Geroa!

Today we just signed the 10 + yrs agreement with owner of the site, in 2034 Will begings the option to buy It, I know You all Will get US there...

LoL.

yours 
Mikel
the Serial Dreamer 
Yaile, is the chief, without her, no HHRR, no suppliers, no food, no drinks, nothing.,.



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Nuevo Baztan Berri

Dame Libre , Basque Libre, Mercaderes 13

Gateau Basque LBL